The Corner Chronicles
Greetings!

We are glad to have you here, and we hope you stay a while. While here, we hope you will have fun and please take a moment to stop by our announcement thread, and read up on our rules.

Thank you for visiting!

Shayne124
The Corner Chronicles
Greetings!

We are glad to have you here, and we hope you stay a while. While here, we hope you will have fun and please take a moment to stop by our announcement thread, and read up on our rules.

Thank you for visiting!

Shayne124
The Corner Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Corner Chronicles

RPG Play-By-Post

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Between Scenes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shayne124
Admin

Between Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Between Scenes   Between Scenes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Between Scene: Steady Hand Post

During the travel, Steady Hand inquires about Ormr's family and origin. He also invites Ormr to join him in a game of tales around their first camp fire. (This game entails a strong ale that Steady Hand makes himself. This liquor deals charisma damage with each drink, making it harder and harder to tell your tale. The winner is the person who can speak the straightest at the end. All damage heals after a few hours sleep, and a cup of coffee)
Back to top Go down
Shayne124
Admin

Between Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Scenes   Between Scenes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Between Scenes: Ormr Post
“I am a young man of a village far away from here. I may not look it, but I am a mere 21 years of age. My family is nigh non-existent, as I lost my mother in my birth, and my father in a raid by a black dragon. I have an older brother, but he left the village many years before I did, and I have not heard of him since. I became a follower of the Platinum Dragon after digging through my own soul, and I found a tie that bound me to him as closely as if I were born of one of his chosen.” Ormr speaks lightly, as if telling a happy tale, he touches lightly of how he was cast out of his village,and of the unfortunate circumstances in which he brought about the current crisis. When it comes time for the game, Ormr respectfully declines, as he does not drink, “To live in sobriety is joyous, to have your scent befouled is folly.” He does not say this to talk down to Steady Hand, and if there is any hesitation from Steady Hand about drinking, he quickly urges Steady Hand to enjoy his drink.

“It may not be a game if there is only one player, but there could be much entertainment with one storyteller. Tell me the tale of your large friend,” Ormr says with a smile, “and perhaps I might tell you more of my story.
Back to top Go down

Between Scenes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Corner Chronicles :: Stories :: The Planes Walkers :: A Meeting With the Church-
Jump to: